Checks the logical and physical integrity of all the objects in the specified database by performing the following operations:
1. Runs DBCC CHECKALLOC on the database.
2. Runs DBCC CHECKTABLE on every table and view in the database.
3. Runs DBCC CHECKCATALOG on the database.
4. Validates the contents of every indexed view in the database.
5. Validates link-level consistency between table metadata and file system directories and files when storing varbinary(max) data in the file system using FILESTREAM.
6. Validates the Service Broker data in the database.